Saturday, February 4, 2012

Birthday Update. 76 Years Old!

I had a great 76th Birthday, the only thing that could have made it better would have been to have my children who are far away be able to be here with me. I started the day off by going to Curves with my good friend Joan Hillier, it was a good workout.
Then I came home and got ready, went down to St. George, to the LDS Temple and spent the morning there.
At noon Genalee, Karen and Barry took me to my favorite spot for lunch. We went to the Main Street Cafe and had turkey sandwiches. Mmmmm Good. That afternoon my friend Vicki and I rode up to Zion Park, just visited and caught up on each other's families. A really enjoyable day was had. When I got home Bernell and I went down to Wendy's for dinner and had a salad and a hamburger.
That evening my neighbor Toni came over to visit and while she was here we got a surprise visit by our ganddaughter Courtney who had come down to see her boyfrien in St. George. Then Barry's family all came over for a visit. All in all it was a great birthday. Thanks everyone for the calls, the visits, the hugs, and all the good wishes.

1 comment:

  1. Glad you had a wonderful day of family and friends, mom! You are 76 years young for sure!

    ReplyDelete